Deflagger is a program that automates the process of removing the "CHEATED ITEM" flag from items in your shared stash.
This program was written by undertaker79.
Extract the rar file, you should now have 3 exe files and 1 bat file.
- Drop your sharestash_v2.bin file on deflag.bat
- Run TL2 and enjoy ur unflagged items.
If you have an item with "CHEATED ITEM" socketable embedded inside it, the program will not unflag the socketable. So you need to unflag your socketables before embedding them.
- Create a copy of your sharedstash_v2.bin before unflagging it in case of a bug.
- The program works on all versions of sharestash handled by LordNightmare code.
- The program also works on descrambled sharedstash_v2.bin using SVB descrambler.
- The program should work if there are both flagged items and unflagged items in the stash.
- The program can handle items with flagged socketables, subject to the above-noted limitation.
Download Current Version: 0.6 (9/23/2013)
The current version is compatible with sharedstash_v2.bin files from TL2 patches 1.22.x.40 through 1.25.x.2. It will remain compatible for all future versions retaining sharedstash_v2.bin version number 0x44, and quite possibly beyond that.
|DOWNLOAD: deflagger.7z (40 KB)|
|Get 7-Zip: LINK||Get MD5Summer: LINK|
Special thanks to LordNightmare for figuring out the descrambling algorithm, to Shatter for the checksum alogrithm, and to Chthon for sharedstash structure and The **Proper** Way to Remove Flags from Items.